Professional Pest Solutions For La Presa, CA Properties
La Presa, CA, is a welcoming San Diego suburb located about 120 miles south of Los Angeles, and just 20 miles north of the Mexican Border. If you own property here in La Presa, it’s important to be aware of potential threats, and one of them is pest activity. All year long, homes and businesses are in danger of experiencing pest infestation, and it’s important to secure the proper pest protection. Green Flash Pest Control is here to address all your pest control needs.
We are a locally owned, family-based company that has been servicing homes and businesses throughout San Diego County and the surrounding areas since 2015. Our qualified pest technicians are highly trained and fully licensed, bringing you quality service and outstanding customer care. With over 25 years of combined industry experience, you can feel confident knowing that Green Flash Pest Control has you covered. Call today to learn more.
Home Pest Control In La Presa, CA
Here at Green Flash Pest Control, we are dedicated to protecting homeowners and their loved ones from pest activity. We’ve serviced over 5,000 local homes, providing year-round coverage from household pest infestation. When you choose Green Flash Pest Control, you are guaranteed:
Quality service and outstanding customer care.
Highly trained, qualified pest technicians who are licensed pest professionals.
Low-impact products and organic products safe for family and pets.
Tailor made services geared toward the individual customer.
Whatever kind of household pest pressures you’re up against, you’re not in it alone. We customize residential pest control plans to meet your individual needs, because your satisfaction is our goal. Reach out to us today to discuss your residential pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In La Presa, CA
To protect your La Presa business from infestation, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve serviced hundreds of local businesses, including retail stores, office spaces, warehouses, factories, hospitality, doctor’s offices, and property management. Our commercial pest control process includes:
- Making clear and precise recommendations.
- High level of communication and customer care.
- Consulting with clients to review pest pressures.
- Thorough, comprehensible inspections.
- Customized treatment reports.
- Effective treatments backed by research.
- Perimeter spray treatments.
- Interior sprays and wall injections.
- Landscape treatments with granules.
- Exterior de-webbing and full patio service.
- Spot treatments for vent lines, eaves, and disposal areas.
After we treat the premises, we return for follow-up services on a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually basis to meet your needs. Get in touch with us to learn more about our commercial pest control solutions, and how we can help guard your business from harm.
Four Reasons Wasps Invade La Presa Yards And How To Keep Them Out
Wasps are most active in the warm months of the spring and summer, and when they find somewhere to nest, they can be hard to get rid of. Wasp nests are intricately built, water resistant, and resilient in bad weather. Here are four reasons why wasps invade our yards:
1. They look for suitable places to overwinter, and build their nests in remote areas around your yard like sheds, garages, and wall cavities.
2. They nest in the eaves of your structure, along fencing, in the open ends of a pipe, in swing sets, or under tree branches.
3. There may be cracks and crevices around the deck or porch, making conducive conditions to wasp activity.
4. There may be sweet food sources around like juice, fruit, and compost. They’re also drawn to sweet scents and odors, like perfumes, soaps, and colognes.
When it comes to preventing wasps around your yard, you should eliminate attractants, entry points, and conducive conditions throughout your property. Be sure to cover up holes, using caulking or weather stripping. Keep sources of food, compost, and trash property stored, never exposed or uncovered. You can also use natural wasp-repelling plants like mint, basil, wormwood, and marigold. For year-round protection from wasps, we recommend reaching out to your local pest professionals. Call Green Flash Pest Control today to get started.
Why Are There So Many Spiders In My La Presa Home?
Spiders are common household pests that can appear suddenly and spread quickly. If you’re wondering why there are so many spiders in your home, it’s important to be aware of certain attractants and conducive conditions around your property.
Spiders seek shelter in cool, damp areas, so if you have any moisture problems on your property, you could very well be attracting spiders. One of the biggest spider attractants is the presence of other insects in your home. Spiders feed on insects. They rely on them as their main food source, so the presence of insects around your home is a big spider attractant.
For the most effective spider control and prevention services, reach out to the pest professionals. Green Flash Pest Control is your local source for everything spider related. Our team is highly experienced in dealing with common area spiders, and our prevention services help keep you protected on a continuing basis. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
A Handy Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your La Presa Home
The most effective ant pest control comes from a Green Flash Pest Control professional. However, there are some things you can do now to try and keep ants from invading your home, such as:
- Clean up your yard: Organic debris such as logs, stumps, sticks, and leaf litter are very appealing to all kinds of ants, so keeping these out of your yard will also help keep the ants out.
- Rake back mulch: Ants don’t like to cross barriers made of things like leaf litter. So, create a ‘dry zone’ around your home and yard by removing mulch and other debris.
- Mow your lawn: Be sure to mow your lawn often to help make the place less appealing to ants.
- Remove ripe fruit from trees and off the ground: These sweet-smelling fruits attract ants. Removing these fruits will take away a critical food source.
If you have done these things and are still experiencing an ant infestation, Green Flash Pest Control can help. We have over 25 years of ant pest control experience and would love to help you get back to enjoying your yard again, ant-free. Give us a call today to get started.
When Is It Time To Call A Professional For Cockroaches In My La Presa Home?
A cockroach infestation is one of the worst pest problems. Not only are cockroaches gross to look at, but they can also expose you and your loved ones to harmful diseases. Cockroaches carry over 60 pathogenic bacteria, fungi, molds, parasitic worms, and viruses.
As they scuttle around your countertops and other places you store and prepare food, they spread bacteria that can cause the following types of illnesses:
- Salmonella: This is a terrible gastrointestinal disease that can last up to a week. Since cockroaches themselves are so resilient, it should come as no surprise that the strains of salmonella they pass onto humans are also resilient and resistant to regular salmonella treatments.
- Listeria: This is one of the more dangerous forms of food poisoning. Cockroaches spread listeria by crawling over your eating utensils and countertops.
- E. Coli: Another intense gastrointestinal disease, you can contract this illness through exposure to cockroach feces. When you have a full-blown cockroach infestation, these droppings will be everywhere in your home.
Because of the seriousness of a cockroach infestation, the time to call the professionals at Green Home Pest Control is as soon as you notice you have a problem. Our expert technicians utilize the most formidable tools available on the professional market to exterminate these harmful insects efficiently. Give us a call today to request a quote.
What You Ought To Know About Earwigs In La Presa
The earwig is an odd-looking insect, and while they may look frightening, the good news is that they are not harmful to humans. However, they can still cause damage to your home and property, so it is essential to know how to identify an earwig infestation:
- The smell of a foul odor: You might notice this sign first because, if an earwig is scared or crushed, they produce a yellowish-brown secretion. If you are smelling something like this, you may have an infestation.
- The presence of food sources: The presence of other insects that are laying eggs could mean that earwigs will follow as they feed on the larvae of other insects. Earwigs are also fond of dead plants and leaves, and having them in your yard could also attract earwigs.
- The buildup of moist areas and leaky pipes: Excess humidity appeals to earwigs. They are likely to be found in areas of your home that have excess moisture.
If you are worried that you might have earwigs in your home or yard, give Green Flash Pest Control a call today!
Can Pest Control Get Rid Of Pigeons? (La Presa Exterminators)
Pigeons are sometimes forgotten about when we think about pests. Unfortunately, there are so many pigeons that they have become nuisance birds that cause issues for homeowners.
Below are some reasons why you should seek out professional help from a Green Flash Pest Control technician for your pigeon problems:
- Excessive noise: This is not the pleasant birdsong you sometimes wake up to as songbirds bathe in your garden’s birdbath. Pigeons travel in large groups, squawking and filling the air with obnoxious noises that make it hard to focus or sleep.
- Copious droppings: The biggest problem with pigeons is probably the droppings left behind. Their feces is disgusting and can also spread harmful diseases to humans.
- Damage to homes: Nuisance birds like pigeons can cause a lot of damage to your home by roosting in your eaves, flying into windows, and getting stuck in your chimneys.
At Green Flash Pest Control, we specialize in ridding your home of nuisance birds like pigeons. Let us help you keep your home in good condition and keep you and your family from contracting an illness. Give us a call today to request a service visit.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.