Spiders crawling around your Phoenix home can be a frightening sight for many residents and a view that puts you on edge, especially if you don’t know whether or not you are dealing with dangerous spiders. The best way to get rid of spiders around your home is to contact Phoenix pest control professionals and allow them to deal with infestations of this pest.
Why Do I Have A Spider Problem?
A spider problem may start around your home when you have many of the factors that attract this pest on display. Every spider species, from common household spiders to more dangerous spiders, are attracted to areas that offer plenty of safe shelters, easy access to pest prey for food, and an excess of moist or humid conditions. Take time to evaluate these factors around your property and narrow down where conditions might be conducive to spider infestations. Contact Green Flash Pest Control to help you with this process if you aren’t sure where to locate spider problem areas.
Is It Dangerous To Have Spiders In My House?
While most spiders don’t pack a punch with their bite, it can be dangerous to have spiders in your home for many different reasons. To begin, spider bites can be dangerous, and if a large infestation is taking over your home, the more chance you have of receiving a bite.
A spider bite can leave you with nothing more than a painful, itchy bump, or it may cause other serious symptoms such as rash, itching, nausea, fever, vomiting, and anaphylactic shock. Experiencing trouble breathing, swallowing, or receiving a bite from the medically dangerous black widow or brown recluse spiders should be met with immediate medical attention.
Furthermore, pest-prey infestations generally accompany spider infestations because the prey draws the spiders to your property as a food source. With additional pest prey infestations running wild in your home, you are also at risk for several health and safety issues, such as contaminated surfaces, disease risks, and property damage by pests.
How Can I Prevent Spiders From Coming Into My Home?
You can follow these expert tips to prevent spiders in your home. These steps can help make your property less hospitable to pests and get rid of spiders naturally, preventing infestations from starting in the first place:
- Keep spiders out of interior areas by sealing the cracks around your home’s windows, doors, and foundation. You can also use window and door screens and weather stripping to completely pest-proof your home.
- Address pest prey issues that may be on your property with the help of Green Flash Pest Control. Doing this can remove food sources that may be bringing spiders inside.
- Declutter interior areas, carefully sweep away any spider webs and store unused items in airtight containers to remove spider hiding places around your home.
- Remove debris from outdoor areas such as fallen branches and leaves, cut down long grasses and overgrown foliage, and store woodpiles at least ten feet from your home to reduce the hospitably of your yard.
- Fix moisture issues and drainage problems that contribute to excess pools of water and humid conditions in your property's exterior and interior areas; this will prevent spiders and other pests that enjoy moist areas.
For more information on preventing spiders, contact our Green Flash Pest Control team for the expert answers you need.
What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Spiders In My House?
If you’re looking for the best way to get rid of spiders in your house, look no further than Green Flash Pest Control. Our team dedicates themselves to the total elimination of pests on your property and will stop at nothing to ensure that you are safe from the many problems that spiders bring.
Our spider treatment plans start with a thorough inspection of your property to identify the location of the spider invasion. After we collect this information, we discuss treatment plans with you and then work on implementing spider control solutions that eradicate active spider invasions and protect your property from future spider problems. With our help, you can reclaim your property from this pest in no time.
Contact us today to request your free inspection and start getting rid of pests quickly!